- Firstly, select the style of product you wish to design using the selection menu on the left of the configurator screen.
o For footwear, select the last shape you wish to create your shoe on.
- Browse through each component of the product using the arrows in the bottom left corner of the configurator or simply click on the component you wish to customize.
- Use the material menu along the top of the configurator to select material type, before selecting the color of this material for each component. (Laces, Outsole and Lining excluded)
o “Burnishing status” will allow you have the shoe burnished and dictate how heavy the burnishing is.
o Soles will need to be selected or will be defaulted to leather soles in a natural finish. These can be selected using the ‘Soles’ menu on the right of the configurator.
- Once you have created your design, select ‘Order’ in the top right corner of the configurator and confirm that each components material/color.
- When selecting sizes, we recommend that you go up ½ when ordering in UK sizes due to the small nature of the lasts used in this creator.
o You can also download the FeetSizr App which can help find the right size for you.
- Once selected, press ‘Add to Cart’ and your item will be added to your basket!
This product is custom-made and delivered to you in up to 5 weeks.
Need help? Contact us with questions about your bespoke shoe order.
The price of the product will vary dependent on materials, intricacy and product. The price you will pay is displayed at all times (excluding sizing page) in the top right corner of the configurator.